A receipt will be provided.
There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. The full charge will apply for unattended sessions, or cancelled sessions with less than 24 hours notice.
Please protect your confidentiality when identifying yourself as the sender of payment. Please let me know which identifier you use.
Counselling (sessions are 50 minutes long) :
Online via Zoom, VSee, FaceTime, Signal, ProtonMail secure email, or by Telephone ....
- Individual £60
- All online & telephone counselling must be paid for in advance.
- The full charge will apply for unattended or cancelled sessions with less than 24 hours notice.
- For cancellations with over 24 hours notice the fee will be refunded without delay.
Supervision (for practitioners) :
Online via Zoom, VSee, FaceTime, Signal, ProtonMail secure email, or Telephone ....
- Individual £45 per hour (£67.50 for 1.5 hours)
- Institutions £45 per hour (£67.50 for 1.5 hours)
GROUP SUPERVISION & CASE DISCUSSION
Online via Zoom ....
- Groups of 2, 3, or 4, for 60 mins, 90 mins, or 2 hours.
- Fees for group supervision vary according to the number of participants and length of sessions. For example - a group of 4, £25 each for 90 minutes, £30 each for two hours. Please contact to discuss.
- BACP state : “If you receive group supervision, the amount of time you can record for accreditation depends on the number of people contracted to the group..... for groups of up to four – half the time allotted (so for two hours of supervision each member can claim one hour) "
- Payment can be made personally or via invoice to your employer.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation is required to avoid the full supervision fee being charged.
If we have experienced a technological breakdown which prevents us meeting online, we would use a pre-arranged alternative means to continue our session where possible. If that isn’t possible we would re-arrange the scheduled appointment. If that option isn’t open to us, a refund would be made.
Free or Low Cost Counselling options :
You may like to check if your employer provides an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for its staff. Through this route you can access free short term counselling. EAP's are separate organisations, independent to your employer, and operate confidentially.
Additionally it may be your employer provides a confidential staff counselling service within your institution.....this would also be free.
Low cost therapy links :_
You can also search your local area for low cost counselling offered by Womens Centres or Natural Therapy Centres. There are independent charities in some locations that operate a similar service.
Please visit the Videos, Apps & Online Help page of this site. There are links there to free online counselling options, plus a link to a list of self help Apps prepared by Mind.